How is stock market today?
Market rebound to gain back some of the week's losses.
The indices manage to gain a little for the week except for small cap Russell 2000.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq rebound from its 10 days moving average to near recent high.
S&P made an impressive new high. This is a bullish sign.
Dow Jones rebound to a new recent high. This is a bullish sign.
Russell 2000 recover to slightly above its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 13640; current at 14701
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 41400; current at 4369
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34200; current at 34870
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2280
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is now above 4200.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is above 34000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is below 2300.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are not many groups showing accumulation.
||Computer Software: Prepackaged Software (Enterprise)
||Business Services (Internet)
||AMZN, CHWY, STMP
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.