How is stock market today?
Market pull back slightly today after indices have been hitting new recent highs.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq, S&P 500 and Dow Jones pull back slightly.
Russell 2000 found resistance at its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14677
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 42000; current at 4369
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34200; current at 34888
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2238
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is above 4300.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is above 34000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is below 2300.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are not many groups showing accumulation.
||Auto Parts:O.E.M. (Parts)
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 1%
||Real Estate Investment Trusts
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.