How is stock market today?
Market is trying to recover above its 10 days moving average.
What is the current support level?
Nasdaq, S&P 500 and Dow Jones rebound from its 10 days moving average.
Russell 2000 once again is trying to recover above its 10 days moving average. It is still far below its 50 days moving average.
- NASDAQ - above its 50 days moving average line near 14000; current at 14762
- S&P 500 - above its 50 days moving average line near 4200; current at 4400
- DJIA - above its 50 days moving average line near 34400; current at 34930
- RUSSELL 2000 - below its 50 days moving average line near 2240; current at 2224
- Nasdaq is above 14000.
- S&P 500 is above 4400.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is now below 35000.
- Small cap Russell 2000 is now below 2200.
Which industry groups show strength?
There are no industry groups showing accumulation.
Which industry groups from recent strength show weakness today?
|Relative strength drops by 1%
||Computer Software: Prepackaged Software (Database)
Disclaimer: MCBOSS CAPITAL provides financial education and information research. None of this information should be used for investment purpose. Please seek professional advice. Information provided may not always be accurate.